Designed to keep your devices up to date and fully functional, Frasca’s extensive offering of customer support extends well beyond standard service. Here is a look at your options:
1. Extended warranty programs
- Frasca offers warranty coverage beyond the standard term. With an extended warranty, you can rest easy knowing if a service event happens, you are covered. What’s more, these programs can also include an annual onsite service visit to ensure your Frasca device continues to match our factory specifications and is running optimally as a result.
- Frasca has a large part inventory to support most warranty repair situations on the spot. We can also repair your Frasca part/assembly within our testing lab. To ensure your back up and running quickly, we use priorityone processing internally and with outside vendors to shorten turnaround times.
2. Spare Parts Programs
- Minimizing down-time is crucial to a successful pilot training program. Our spare parts program helps you compile an inventory of spare parts to reduce downtime for your device. We work with you to customize the ideal spares package for your needs.
3. Repair Estimates
- Frasca quickly evaluates your repair needs and recommends the most economical solution. As a cost saving measure, we offer repairs or exchange options for most parts/assemblies.
4. Return Material Authorization (RMA)
- When processing a part/assembly back to Frasca, we utilize a RMA system to organize our returns and allow for timely processing through our repair facility.
5. On-site visits
- Frasca will dispatch a Field Service Engineer to any location in the world. Whether you need a routine tune-up or an emergency service repair, our highly trained engineers can respond to your needs in a timely manner.
6. Technical Training Services and Documentation
- Having a well-trained simulator technician can be a very important safeguard against potential downtime. Frasca provides in depth maintenance training to your simulator technicians. Additionally, we offer operator training at your site or at Frasca for your flight instructors, helping them understand all the training options/menus available on their Frasca device.
- We also provide Maintenance Manuals, Operator Handbooks, or other technical documents for current or legacy equipment.
7. Facility Requirements/Relocation Support
- Whether you are preparing for a new Frasca device or need to relocate your existing unit, our experts are available to help you identify the proper facility requirements and product specifications.
8. Upgrade Information
- Frasca upgrades older devices, adding the latest options to fit your current training requirements. We work with our Sales team to put together the ideal upgrade option for your needs and budget.